- Established in May, 1999 by a team of Marine Professionals led by the Managing Director.
- Initially concentrated in Manning of Foreign Cargo Vessels and Passenger Vessels.
- As of 2003, expended into other Shipping-related activities.
- In 2013, UNITY obtained ISO9001-2008 of ClassNK, in 2017, UNITY obtained ISO9001-2015 of Class American Bureau of Shipping.
Mr.Tun Tun (Managing Director)
– PMG (Second Class), LL.B, Dip. in Maritime Law, Dip. in Business Law,
Dip. in International Law, Dip. in Applied Psychology,
Master of Public Administration,
Mr.Win Thein (Director/General Manager)
– PMG (Second Class), B.A (Philosophy)
Mr.Min Thein (Director – Administration Department)
– 2nd Mate (F.G), B.A (Georgraphy),
Mr.Kyi Phyu Aung (Director – Crew Department)
Mr.Win Swe Oo (Legal Advisor)
– Advocate, B.A, LL.B.,Dip. in Business Law, DL-101 Graduate (WIPO, Geneva)
- To consistently meet and satisfy the requirements of the ship owners.
- To place first priority in client’s satisfaction.
- To improve energetic and dynamic personal commitment.
Scope of our activities
- Crew Manning (Myanmar Crew)
- Seafarers Training
- Shipping Agency
- Overseas Business Consultancy
All our officers and ratings have obtained the following required documents:
- IMO internationally recognized certificates
- Full compliance with all STCW95, ISM CODE, MLC 2006 requirements
- Valid GMDSS certificates for all navigators
- Upgraded ISPS certificates for all officers and engineers